After upgrading to OSX 10.10 Yosemite, I noticed that MySQL won't start at my XAMPP (I'm using XAMPP 1.8.3-5), after pressing the start button.
Here is how to solve this problem.
- Go to folder Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/.
- Find an unix executable file with name "xampp".
- Open with your text editor.
- Find $XAMPP_ROOT/bin/mysql.server start > /dev/null &
- add unset DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on top of it.
- Save file.
- Restart your MySQL.
It should look like :
$XAMPP_ROOT/bin/mysql.server start > /dev/null &
You can watch this video for more details ;)
Thanks for reading my blog.